Wednesday, March 11, 2009

weight update



3 lbs. 13.4 oz.
(16 oz. in a pound, so *she's very close to pounds!!!)

*In case anyone's been living in a hole in the ground for the last month, I'm referring to Ellis Jane's weight gain (on breast milk alone, I might add =)

We're hopeful that today will be her last day in the isolette. One of Ellis' favorite nurses, Angie, has been conspiring to switch her to an open crib tonight...we'll see if Angie still thinks Ellis is ready.  WE think she'll be ready, but you just never know with that little one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she gained almost an ounce since I talked to you an hour ago :)Keep up the good work!I'll bet she's heard you talking about her wonderful nursery at home,and says "that's where I want to spend my time"bye, bye NICU.
Love you,
Mom xoxoxoxoxo

mbguikema said...

she is amazing!! she is getting some good breastmilk :) that has got to feel AMAZING!!! i hope she gets to move to her big girl bed tonight!! take some pictures!!!

Anne Steck said...

WOO HOO!

That's great! Can't wait to see you Saturday.

Love,
Anne

momanne said...

That's great news-we continue to pray for you and think of you all often.

Melissa Jo said...

look out big girl bed!! here Ellis Jane comes!!! In your face isolette!!!