Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mustering all my gusto up for you.

Faithful readers, if you are still checking this blog, thank you. I have big plans for posting this weekend.  I've been checking your blogs daily but have not mustered the gusto needed to post on my own blog.  Well, this weekend will change all that.  We've got a new camera (!!!) that I can't wait to take out on the town, a birthing class Saturday morning, plans to make some progress on baby projects and of course some updated belly pictures are in order.  So much to share.  

I know you won't all relate, but I am only just beginning to come down from the natural high I experienced on Tuesday, and I'm going to do my best to harness that for my long overdue post this weekend!  


6 comments:

Molly said...

FINALLY! What did you get, Brooke??? I am dying to know!

Kristi said...

The camera looks awesome!! I'm just glad you've gotten it before the baby comes! I don't want to miss those pics!!!! Looking forward to your weekend post! I've missed hearing from you!! (ok, that was alot of exclamation marks!) :D

Melissa Jo said...

what was tues!!!!!??? did i miss something? :)

tim and kristi said...

so i am hoping for some serious picture post this weekend. i just can't wait!! i miss hearing from you. waiting in great anticipation, kristi :)

mbguikema said...

i can't wait!

Unknown said...

Tuesday was the inauguration!