Girl! Or, at least we're 90% sure it's a girl. She was being a little modest during the ultrasound. The sonographer had me lie on my right side, "empty my bladder", lie on my left side, and finally walk around for a few minutes. Apparently the walk helped enough for her to give us a 90% (the highest she's allowed to give). So she could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's a girl.
My favorite part was seeing her little mouth and cheeks move as if she was chewing. It was so cute and babyish. She had her right arm over her head for the majority of the ultrasound, which was also endearing somehow. It was really comforting to see that she was moving even though I couldn't always feel her.
Anyhoo, it's time for dinner! Later skaters.
8 comments:
WAHOO!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Little girls are so sassy and emotional and so much FUN!!! i want more of them! thanks for sharing the news so soon! I couldn't be more excited for you both! congrats! :) oh and I always thought the name "melissa" had a nice ring to it :) ha! what was your 'pretned' name when we played when we were little? I can't remember...was it samantha or soemthing like that?
Awesome!!!!!
Hurray!! Congrats on the little princess!
I figured it was a girl. Congrats. :) Must be super exciting for the two of you.
i am so excited for you!! girls are the best :)
Can't wait for you to tell Mr. Ron. We're glad she is healthy and doing well. MomV
Yay!! YOu won't have to learn all the names of the Star wars characters. Seriously, I'm super excited for you and Gabe...even if I was wrong in my guess!!
Yay! i am so excited!!! i am going to have a new baby.....well i dont really know what she will be to me. but she better be something haha. well congratulations and i miss you. so i am going to surprise you and show up at your front door one of these days:)
Post a Comment