Sunday, November 30, 2008

The latest

Exciting development (at least for hubby and I):  Gabe finally felt the babe move last night. Everyday for the last week or two I've called Gabe over to quickly put his hand  on my belly, only to have the little miss decide to stop moving at that exact moment.  Well last night we finally outsmarted her and Gabe was kicked by his little girl for the first time in his life.  So fun.

I've been noticing that photo coverage of day to day life on this blog has been dwindling.  Largely this is because of our sorry excuse for a camera.  Just know that money is being saved and sales are being watched, so with any luck we'll have a new wonderfully capable camera no later than April (but hopefully sooner).

Hope you all had a nice Turkey Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog even without pictures but are lots of fun. Especially when that baby is born! I want to see lots of pictures!

I am so happy Gabe got to feel the baby move. That is so sweet!

mbguikema said...

how exciting! i loved feeling the girls move around! mark and i would lay in bed and just watch my belly move...so fun! i can't wait to meet you little "miss" :)

Molly said...

Oh, Brooke... I am FINALLY catching up. Your blog is ALWAYS ALWAYS worth the visit - even when time barely allows it. And, I MUST say: you, Brooke, are DARLING prego!!!

Melissa Jo said...

keep the posts coming even without the pics! i love it! feeling the babe move is so awesome and crazy! again, here i go with it's insane to think there is an actual person in there! a real human! ABSOLUTE miracles they are!