Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy birthday, sweet girl


What a difference a year can make. You all told me the time will fly, and it has---leaving me teary-eyed more than once today.

Ellis, watching you grow and loving you through each of the last 365 days has provided us with more joy than we could have ever imagined.

I love your sense of humor and your hearty laugh. I love your kisses. I love how easily you smile and get excited. I love how you love to make us laugh. I love the way you say "Hi-ee" to everyone and everything. You have such a friendly spirit. I love how you have just become Ellis.

I cherished our morning together, and the afternoon with the three of us. Happy birthday, lovely little 1 year old.









4 comments:

Melissa Jo said...

happy birthday ellis! she is getting so big and grown up! ;) what a cutie pie!

kstivers said...

Let the good times roll Ellis Jane! We love you!

Kristi said...

Happy 1st birthday Ellis!!!

Molly said...

Your birthday decor is super inspiring. Not sure oranges and pinks would be as acceptable here, unfortunately. You are an awesome Mom, Brooke - love reading these posts!