Ready to explore the ZOO!

It was perfect weather for spending the day outside...



Our friends Amy, Amelie and new little Finley spent the day with us---some of our favorite ladies to be with.

The peacocks roam around like they own the place.
Ellis thoroughly enjoyed our picnic by the carousel.
Number of people in our little family who can sit up by themselves: 3.
Ellis has become a drool factory. If I could sell bottles of her drool, I would be richer than Oprah. But still no teeth...
Ellis and Amelie are quite fond of each other, which is very sweet to watch.
A day well spent.












7 comments:
I love the close up of ellis with the drool on her bottome lip....so precious!! Glad to see an update, I was starting to go into Ellis withdrawl! :D Oh and preggo pics will probably be a couple of weeks. I"m making it back to Indiana, so maybe someone besides Jacob can take the pic!
I agree with Kristi,I've been back in history to see more Ellis pics, Love the update, thank you. The drool pic could be a Hallmark card I swear, makes me laugh out loud everytime I see it. Counting the days......is she really crawling or just in position to? Love you, Mom xoxoxoxoxoxo
LOOKS LIKE A FUN DAY! SHE IS GETTING SO BIG!!!! I FINALLY UPDATED MY BLOG, SO COME BY! DON'T GIVE UP ON ME YET! HA! MISS YA!
yeah,i am glad you were able to blog! i love seeing pictures of ellis...she is getting so grown up!
seeing ellis is good for the soul :) can't wait to see her in person!!!
Some of my favorite pictures of sweet Ellis! I totally agree with your mom that the close up should be a card or win a contest! Thanks for the update!
I haven't been blogging for a while...been too busy facebooking:) Ellis is getting so adorable and I agree with the others about the picture here with the drool...adorable! Some of the pictures I can see she's getting such pretty long lashes and her hair is getting longer and it is SO blond! You do such a good job with your pictures. The sky and clouds are so typical of the sky out west. The air is so crisp and dry...love it!
Post a Comment