What do Ellis, Fido, a wheel, a marble and a stone that gathers no moss have in common?...


If you said, "They roll," then you're RIGHT!!! I went in to get Ellis up after a nap last week and found her looking up at me (she always sleeps on her stomach). At first I didn't realize the implications, but after a second or two I realized she had finally rolled on her own! She's done it three more times since then. And she giggles now, which is undoubtedly the cutest noise I've ever heard.
Ellis got to hang out with her Grandpa Randy this past weekend. My Dad visited from Iowa for a long weekend and got a chance to get to know the peanut. We had a great time together!
This is the face Ellis has started making in an attempt to make us laugh, we've decided. She makes this VERY sad frown, looks at us for a second and then laughs or smiles really big. She's a hoot.


7 comments:
That is the funniest little frown I have ever seen, can't stop laughing. More please.
Love,
Mom xoxoxo
I just can't get enough of this little girl! She makes us smile....especially Nico!
Oh she is so precious! I just love her! Can't wait to hear her sweet giggle in person! Love it!
her eyes are simply incredible. i could see how one could stare at them all day. thanks for the new pics. she is adorable! tell her sammy says hi and thanks for the super cute clothes!!
her frown is the best. what a crack-up!
What a cutie! Love the pics! Keep them coming!
Still bustin' a gut everytime I see her frowning face, a giggle video soon to follow I hope.
Love,
Mom xoxoxox
Post a Comment