Saturday, August 9, 2008

TOO MANY to choose from!

Over my birthday while we were down in the Springs, and then yesterday also, I got to take a zillion pictures of beautiful Janae for her senior pics.  We ended up with SO many great ones, these are just a fraction of my favorites.  The first one isn't for real, it was toward the end of our "session"  and Janae had to focus to look this 'over it'.  A split second after the camera snapped she lost her straight/attitude face and started laughing.  But I ended up liking it, so, without further ado...


Need to fix the color on this one a little:










6 comments:

Melissa Jo said...

those are all so amazing! she looks beautiful in all of them! how could you pick! i like the first one! it's sassy! every woman needs a little sass! ha! those are really realy good!

Mom said...

Brooke you took absolutely amazing pictures - you have such a good eye. The girls had fun with you and with each other for their senior pics. Thanks so very much for doing this! MomV

tim and kristi said...

beautiful girl!! way to go sister brooke. you both are amazing. can't wait to see you in 2 days!!

Kristi said...

Wow, You did awesome on those pics!! I think my favorite is her with a striped shirt on....(not sure if there is more than one of those) Also, Janae, if you're reading this, the first one, I can sure tell you have Stockman genes!! Great Job both of you!!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the pictures, I'll bet both girls were thrilled! Too bad you couldn't have taken Emma's too. Pretty down around here after reading Wamp's obit in the Gazette, toooooo soooooooon, poor Debi. Love you, Mom xoxox

Rebecca said...

Those pictures are just awesome! You have a real talent for photography. Is there no end to your abilities?

I am Janae's aunt and living a distance away from her have only gotten to see her one or twice a year. She has grown up to be a beautiful girl and the inner beauty comes through as well as the outer beauty.

Becky