5 Things I've always wanted to do:
1. Ride in a hot-air balloon (much more my speed than sky-diving or any other equally exhilarating and terrifying activity, I am not an adrenaline junky)
2. Walk on the Great Wall of China
3. Speak another language fluently
4. Write and illustrate a children's book...or series
5. Win a shopping spree (remember in the 80's there was some show where kids were given a shopping cart in a toy store and like a minute and half on the clock to fill their carts? or the grocery store show, what was that called? I loved those.)
5 Things I'm into right now:
1. I'm really enjoying blogging and reading all of your blogs and comments--kinda lame, but true
2. Being more environmentally friendly, as always
3. Day-dreaming about having a baby
4. umm...maybe I'm going through a boring phase and should get some new hobbies soon. I vow to do so beginning June 4th, my first day of summer vacation. So consider this post "to be continued" until I have the time and motivation to be a little more...enriched.
5. Gabe
So here are some things I'd like to be into soon:
1. Making art like it's nobody's business
2. Cooking like it's nobody's business
3. Going to see live music
4. Reading books again
5. Committing frequent random acts of kindness
6. Hiking and camping and spending lots of time outdoors
7. Attending theaters (live and movie)
5 comments:
so i think that is the longest and most complicated tag in the history of tags. i think i may need a review before i take it on :) love, k
Here's a simplified recap: 5 things in your purse/bag, 5 favorite things found in your room, 5 things you're into right now, and 5 things you've always wanted to do. I think that's all of it...:)
I miss you brooke....everything alright?
So glad you got the pics ok. Camel must be a vacation with your dad, I was not there I know! The other lost memory is at Seminole Valley Farm in CR, I think it may have been 4th of July or something, there was a restored 1900's farm house, barn, tool shed, smokehouse and summer kitchen. I remember the smell walking into the house through the back door (porch) smelled exactly like my Grandma's house in Elgin, IA. Peter thought it was probably the wood floor layed on dirt, kinda musty and damp. The Gazette may have sent us the picture, can't quite remember. xoxoxo mom:)I think I got this on the wrong page, opps.
good tag responses! i think i'm boring these days as well. tim is always telling me i need to find some hobbies :) sounds like you ahve a ton, though!
Post a Comment