One more post today: Gabe and I have found a GREAT dentist. This doesn't maybe sound like a big deal, but for us it is. Neither of us had had our teeth cleaned for well over five years until last week. Unfortunately our dentist found one cavity in my mouth (but after about 6-8 years of no cleaning, not so bad :). My first cavity. So today I went straight to the dentist after school let out to have my cavity filled. The whole right side of my jaw is numb and I forgot how funny it feels to have so much numbness! I just tried to eat garlic bread and am pretty sure I was chewing on my tongue just as much as I was chewing the bread.
Anyhoo, despite my earlier rant, I had a very nic
e day. Here are a few pictures from the day and one older one (the text portrait) by an eighth grader last semester. Enjoy!




These projects turned out really cool. The entire portrait is made up of words (10+ synonyms for the emotion shown on the subject's face)



These are non-objective chalk pastel drawings by some 6th graders.
1 comment:
i guess i should've looked at your next post before i suggested you post their artwork! ha! :)cool stuff!
Post a Comment