This girl keeps making us laugh with her clever/funny/imaginative commentary on life. This morning she was trying to convince me to get out of my warm bed to make her breakfast. I said, "Can't the maid do that?" and she said she didn't know what that was. I told her it's a person that does everything for you. She said, and I quote, "We don't need a maid, that's what you do."
Happy happy (now belated) birthday, sweet Ellis. We love you so much!
We used some of Ellis' birthday money from Grandma Shelly and Grandpa Duffy for the three of us to see Frozen at the movie theater. They each got their own jr. popcorn and soda and sat well through the whole movie. It was fun!
Double birthday celebration with Grammy and Grandpa Knipp:
































1 comment:
That's alot of cake in a few short days at your house, what fun.
xox Mom
Post a Comment