Gabe and I took Ellis mini-putt golfing one day. Brag alert: I got two holes-in-one.
They're cute:
Feeding the baby alligators after our round:
The albino alligator:
Maci discovering the riding lawn mower:
True to form (lately), Maci decided this new environment (a pool) was barely death-defying. I tried the tough-love approach of forcing her to get in with me which, if you consider her screaming and crying to be a sign of failure, failed. Gabe succeeded by easing her in and distracting her with fun and laughter. We're a team.
This poor gecko. I wish I could tell you he/she was not harmed in the taking of these photos, but I'm pretty sure the little gecko endured psychological trauma. There was a lot of poking and loud (happy) outbursts from the little girls:
We finally found Maci's water speed. Not frozen in piled-up snowflake form, not millions of gallons meeting with the shore, not chlorinated in a huge pool, but dripping slowly out of a spigot was what captured her the most. Remember these from when Ellis was about this same age?:
No comments:
Post a Comment