Ellis learned how to climb up her slide in bare feet last week. So we spent most of this beautiful day outside in the shade that covers the swingset. Maci cat-napped (so did Daly), Ellis went up and down the slide and colored in her "tree-house" while I swung and took pictures.
 |
| This is how Ellis had to "fix" these paddles. It was a very intricate process of putting just the right amount of dirt on each little suction cup. The amount of concentration was pretty amazing. |
 |
| And she wore an empty backpack all day, too. |
 |
This is a tee shirt of mine from when I was a baby. It says 'I'm Fabulous...Just ask my Grandmom.'
|
2 comments:
I think you wore the tee shirt at 6 mo., it was from Grandma Duffy in FL. Looks like Maci's hair is getting lighter by the week. xox mom
You have such patience to sit outside all day with your kiddos. I would have a never ending to do list going on in my head!!
Post a Comment