![]() |
| Meet my daughters: Freaked and Crazy |
![]() |
| It was at this point that I stopped photographing Maci's impending smoosh and rescued her from Lenny, er, Ellis. |
![]() |
| This is the basket I photographed Ellis in on her first and second Easters. Maci does not fit. And also, Maci does not like being put in baskets that she does not fit into. Now we know. |
![]() |
| With their Easter bunnies, Hoppy and Bock. Guess who named them. |
![]() |
| Bock. |
| |||
| Another pic from the day that made me laugh. |
Today we talked with Ellis a lot about why we celebrate Easter. At bedtime, when we were done praying, I asked her if she wanted to pray for anyone else. Most nights she says Janae. Tonight she said Jesus and proceeded to ask that God take care of Jesus. Very sweet. Indeed.







1 comment:
Again the sequence could be a Hallmark card for sisterly love, the final smooched face of Maci has me laughing every time I see it. xoxox Mom
Post a Comment