Sunday, March 18, 2012

Seven-Week-Old Baby Maci



If you start at her armpit, you'll count five creases until you reach her little hand.  That's four delicious rolls per arm.  As I mentioned in the last post, she's now wearing anywhere from 3 month-9 month clothing, depending on the brand.  3 month is a bit of a stretch now with the bulkier cloth diapers.




Trust me, if you saw these cheeks in person, you'd want to squish her, too.  



In other, less interesting, Daly-related news, I discovered I do still love him.  More than I thought, anyway.  I mentioned last week that we started letting him venture into the great outdoors.  Well, Friday he was let out for the umteenth time around dinnertime, except he didn't come home.  All night.  I stayed out in the living room until 2 am waiting for him to meow at the door ( I slept while waiting), but he didn't come.  Saturday morning I started to imagine all of the terrible things that must have happened to him.  I made two calls to animal control.  I battled growing guilt.  So you can imagine how quickly I jumped out of my seat when I heard him meow at the door around 11:30 that morning.  Sweet relief.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's my little sumo in the green diaper, darling.xox mom

AmandaS said...

She's so edible!! What a little love.