Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas

These cousins played a LOT over Christmas. Ellis and Samantha together were lots of fun to watch. We hope they'll be great friends as they grow up, and this week was a great start (since last time they were together, neither seemed to notice the other much :)



SOOOO excited to see the movie 'Tangled' in her stocking from Santa:




Ellis is a bit more...forthcoming with her affection, but Sam tolerated this difference very well, head-lock hugs and all:


Hanging out with Uncle Tim:


Playing with the mini-princesses, which were very popular this week:



The almost constant game of chase around the house:
Auntie Janae made things even more fun:






Sweet little baby, Clara just rocking while the rest of us ate dinner:

In a deep conversation together at the dinner table:


Grammy reading the most requested book of all time (There's a Monster at the End of This Book) yet again for her girls:

Air-Hockey with an audience:




The result of mixing all of your new play-dough into one mass: gross.

The girls posing with their Great Grandma Knipp...quite a challenge to get all smiles:





Sunset:

3 comments:

Bell Family said...

So great to see all these pictures! What a cute little cutie, I can't wait to see girlie #2!!!

AmandaS said...

Aww, what loves. Thanks for sharing all the great pictures. I agree with previous comment: CANNOT wait to meet baby girl 2.0!!

Kristi said...

I have so many comments for this post....I'll just say I LOVED it ALL!!