Gabe shared our story of miscarriage on his blog. He says things much more eloquently than I do, so I'll just post a link. I've debated sharing on this blog because it was very personal, but so many have responded that they, too, suffered a miscarriage (or multiple) at one time or another, that I think it's good to share.
We, for the most part, have returned to life as usual. The physical process of miscarriage has finally just ended (it was two and a half times longer than what they said it would be), so that's a relief. Thanks for everyone's support, we appreciate it much more than we've said to you, I'm sure.
Gabe's account can be read here.
3 comments:
Brooke,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Gabe's reflection on your experience together brought me such sorrow but also hope. I pray that your body heals and that the pain in your heart starts to ease as time goes by.
Hold on to your miracle that is Ellis.
XoXo,
Erica
Thank you for sharing. xxx
Was reading through your blog, stumbled upon this post & read your husbands account of y'alls loss. Hits so close to home. I know I've said it before in a previous FB msg but I am truly sorry for your loss! The "what could have been" has never fully gone away for myself but God has a way of always balancing out life; the birth of B 3 months ago and that growing baby bump of yours! :) So excited for you and your family.
Post a Comment