Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Little star...

Ellis has a few books with children's song lyrics in them. When Gabe and I read these books to Ellis, typically we sing the songs as we go. Ellis is not a big dancer or singer...until tonight. For the first time ever, she began singing "Tinkle, Tinkle...star...HOW..." with no prompting from us. The three of us sang it together multiple times and she got a little bit better each time. I just put her into bed for the night and I can still hear her singing (or should I say practicing) over the monitor.

What a fun little person she is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just in time to sing Christmas carols this year, how sweet. xox Mom

Kristi said...

Such precious moments!!

Anonymous said...

That's very sweet, it really makes your day when they come out with something new and unexpected. Ellis looks like a happy girl, and she's very cute! (this is Graham, Alyssa's husband in case you're wondering).

Unknown said...

Thanks, Graham! And congratulations to you guys on YOUR newest little cutie!