Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's about TIME I updated this blog!


Ellis has a lot of updates for you, so let me get started.



We rounded out the end of summer vacation by playing with water in the back yard.






Ellis is ready to take off...maybe not quite yet, but her little lamb chops are getting stronger and stronger everyday.



This is how big Ellis looks lying next to her Dad's shoe:



One of her favorite new tricks:


At our first annual NICU alumni reunion picnic:




I ate a lot of sugar that day. A lot.


How Ellis spent most of the picnic:



Bath time is no excuse for NOT grabbing your feet.



Ellis' pallet has been broadened to include rice cereal! Here are some pictures of her first time eating cereal. Overall, she seemed to enjoy it with a couple of gagging exceptions:










Ellis with her buddy Keaton:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, I absolutely couldn't pick a favorite picture, she's getting soooo big. Loved her standing up and sitting in her little chair eating, the picnic looked like lots of fun, did her "room mate" Bryan come? She looks like she's telling Keaton all about being a big 6 month old now :)Granny should be all moved in today, same phone number.
Love you. xoxo Mom

Bell Family said...

Welcome to the world of baby food! Purees, baby cereal and finding things that can be mashed! Have fun. x

Kristi said...

I LOVE the picture of Gabe and Ellis looking at the camera! Been thinking about ya'll and wondering how you were doing!

Melissa Jo said...

she is so perfect, brookie! and growing SOOOO FAST!!!!

Chrissie and Eric said...

Adorable! She is just so fun and wonderful! I love that K made it to the blog! :) Looking forward to hanging out again soon!